Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday's Five.

One of my favorite things about social media is that I have learned so much from others' experiences. I continually learn more about my world - professionally and personally - through blog posts, tweets, and Facebook status updates.  Thanks to Twitter, I have found a great little breakfast place in Boston (Mike & Patty's), a fabulous recipe for Christmas dinner (Linguine with Clams & Chorizo), and my most favorite socks ever (Thorlo's Experia Multisport socks).  I could go on - and I will, sort of.  On Fridays I will share my Friday's Five - five favorites of the week from five categories: rave run, fab food, great gear, words of wisdom, and best blog post.  It's my way of sharing my own content and some of the great posts I come across during the week. First Friday's Five coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment